I finally finished it!
This book is for:
- New Site Owners
- Current Site Owners
- Small Business Owners
- Big Businesses
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
Terminology and Definitions
Your Site and the Law
Setting Realistic Expectations
- Time and Money
- Realistic Timing/Scheduling
- How Much Does a Website Cost?
- How to Make an (Experienced) Website Creator Laugh
- To Sum Up Time & Cost
- Common Myths and Misconceptions
- People Who Should Not Make your Website
Make a Plan
- Things You MUST HAVE to Have a Website
- Questions to Ask Yourself
- Website Checklist
- e-Commerce Website Checklist
Buying Services to Get Your Site Started
Styling Your Content
Getting the Site Made
- Doing it Yourself
- How to Find a Web Designer/Developer
What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media
And so much more!
If you want the book for Kindle, Nook, or other devices, I am in the process of modifying my files for those sites.
I intend to make the book available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads and Smashwords. Just bear with me as I reformat for those sites.
I plan to do Q&A’s and webinars for book owners.
Join the mailing list to keep up with the events!