Or maybe you should. Let’s see…are we a good match?
We want you to have a pleasant experience working with us, and based on 15 years of making websites professionally, we’ve learned that having a good match with our client is a very important part of the web design process – for both of us.
Before we take on your project, we want to make sure we’re compatible so we can give you a site you’re happy with. Let’s face it: making a new website is a big undertaking. If we’re a good match, we’re more likely to produce an outstanding website for you that not only will make you money, but will be as hassle-free for you as possible.
- We are the experts and need the freedom to create a site we know reflects your business and will appeal to your customer.
- We don’t work cheap. We’ve done that. We’ve got too much experience and too much on our plates to do that anymore.
- We communicate with our customers and keep you up-to-date, and ask for your input on the project.
- We will tell you everything you need to do to promote your site if you can’t afford to hire us to do that too.
- Like to micromanage and make changes to font-sizes, and pixel-tweak everything we do.
- Are on a small budget. FYI, you can’t get a Facebook-like site for $500. We see that posted on job boards everywhere.
- Are too busy to answer emails or return phone calls, and have no one you can delegate this task to.
- You don’t make time to do those things, or hire us to do it for you, then complain a year later that your site isn’t making you any money.
If we look compatible, get in touch! We’ll make you an awesome website that produces results!