Getting Your Website Made Right the First Time
A custom website is a lot of time and work. We know you want it done right. We also know you want input in the process, and we want it from you.
We also know you are looking for someone with the experience to handle your project. GeekArtist is owned and operated by a woman with 12 years of professional website creation experience. We are a team of other web designers and developers with 5 to 10 years experience, each. We have graphic designers and copywriters too.
Our websites are made:
- for search engines (SEO)
- for your site visitors (usability and user experience/UX)
- to reflect your organization (branding)
- to look and work great in most browsers (cross-platform)
- to load quickly (for SEO & so your visitors don’t hit the back button)
- for people of all abilities and disabilities to use (accessible, Section 508, & ADA compliant)
- great customer service
- installment payments
- one-stop shopping (website design, development, & maintenance, web hosting, domains, and more)
- website redesigns
- WordPress template website installation and customization (for the DIY owner – not just for blogs!)
- e-commerce sites
- blogging sites
Are We a Good Match?
We don’t take every job that comes our way. We’re very picky about who we take on.
We’re looking for a good match in personalities and site goals. Are you more interested in doing it right than doing it cheap? Then we’re a good match. Will you be sending spam to get new customers? We’re not a good match.
Website Creation is a Team Effort
We need your help to make the website. We need content from you or your assistant so we can produce the content (text and images). It is your website and we want it to be what you want. We need timely feedback from you too, so that your project deadline is met.
That said, we understand this business better than you do. That’s why you’re looking for a professional. We are owned and operated by a web designer and developer with 16 years experience in the industry, with 12 years experience making websites professionally.
Gone are the days of “I’ll just sit and learn some HTML and have a professional website”. The industry has changed. This is a career field and you do not have time to learn a new career. That’s why you’ve come to us.
As your partner, we promise to put your best interests first. You can trust us to always ask when we need your input, always think about how a design change may impact your brand, how coding changes impact your site’s SEO, and bring to your attention any challenges along the way.