Terms of Service for Website Review
1. Authorization. The requester for website review services (herein referred to as the “client”) , authorizes GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC at 4314 Princeton Drive, Garland, TX 75042 (herein referred to as “GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC”) to review the website for problems and making recommendations with regard to
- Improvements to design
- Page load times
- Script improvements
- Social networking
- Site code
- Cross-platform performance
2. This is a NO OBLIGATION review. The client can take our report and fix it themselves or hire someone else to fix it.
3. If the client hires GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC fix their site, GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC shal credit the review cost to the client’s deposit.
4. Sole Agreement and Amendment. This contract constitutes the sole agreement between GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC and the client and hereby voids any prior verbal contracts. This agreement may be amended, in writing, by the parties at any time.
5. Guarantee. GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC makes no representations or guarantees as to the amount of traffic to the client’s site or interest generated in the client’s site. GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC makes no representations and does not guarantee an increase in client sales or promise top listing in any search engine or directory. GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC will use their best efforts to perform under the contract.
6. Default in Payment. The Client shall assume responsibility for payment of any and all legal fees necessitated by default in payment, including collection fees, attorney’s fees and court costs.
7. Confidentiality. GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC understands that GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC may be working with confidential client information and will only release this information to parties working for GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC directly involved in website creation, maintenance, and promotion. Reports for website reviews shall not be made public without the client’s permission.
8. General Matters. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas and shall be construed in accordance therewith.
No provision of this Agreement may be waived, except by an agreement in writing
signed by the waiving party. A waiver of any term or provision shall not be construed as
a waiver of any other provision.
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their successors, and assigns.
This Agreement may be amended, altered, or revoked at any time, in whole or in part,
by the written agreement of the parties hereto.
Throughout this Agreement, the singular shall include the plural, the plural shall include
the singular, and the masculine and neuter shall include the feminine, wherever the
context so requires.
The headings of Articles and Sections are included solely for convenience of reference.
If any conflict between the headings and the text of this Agreement exists, the text will
If any provision of this Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be
invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect any other provision of this
Agreement. On the contrary, such remaining provisions shall be fully severable, and this
Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such invalid provision had never been
inserted in this Agreement.