Got questions? We have some for you too. The first visit is on us!
Before we begin any project, you receive a free, no obligation consultation of up to one hour. This gives you time to ask questions and we can provide information regarding what goes into building a web site.
We will ask questions such as:
- What is your budget? (If you don’t know, we don’t know which services will meet your needs.)
- What type of image do you want to convey? Professional? Down-home? Approachable? High tech? Classy? Other? Informal or formal?
- Have you found websites, magazines ads, or other imagery that demonstrates these styles? Share those with us, since any of those words can be demonstrated in thousands of ways.
- Do you have a logo? If not, would you like us to create a logo for you?
- What color scheme do you want? (If you have a color logo, we recommend a site using those colors.)
- Will you be selling merchandise online?
- Have you looked at other web sites in your industry? Show us the ones you like and do not like. What do you like about them? What do you dislike?
- What do you not want on your website?
- Will you need us to maintain the web site for you? Or do you have someone else for that?
- How will you promote your website? Would you like us to do it or would you prefer information on doing it yourself?
- Do you have a domain?
- Do you have a web host?
- Do you have photos of yourself, staff, building, etc. that you will want on the web site?
- Do you have product photography you want on the web site?
- Will you be writing your own copy text, or would you like help writing site copy?