Great Benefits for YOU!
The person managing, and possibly working on your project, has:
- 21 years in the Tech Industry
- 19 years in the Internet Industry
- 15 years making websites professionally (estimated 150+ websites that produce RESULTS)
Our staff consists of highly experienced, and talented: graphic designers, web designers, web developers, office administrators, content writers, and more.
There are web designers in this industry with FAR less experience charging a lot more than we are!
DID YOU KNOW FINANCING IS AVAILABLE?
Since one of our payment methods is PayPal….well, PayPal purchased Bill Me Later and now offers a service called Paypal Credit. You can learn more here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/billmelater-productoverview
ALL GeekArtist customers get a FREE copy of the new ebook written by Janice Schwarz, CEO – Website Wonders Made Easy, Websites Unwoven.
REMINDER: Referral bonus: for current customers, every signed contract and job completed, you get ONE HOUR of FREE website work. We can do a LOT of work in an hour!
Why are we doing this? What’s in it for YOU?
1. Payment of this type is a new industry standard. Web designers with FAR less experience are charging 10k a month!
2. This makes it a lot easier for us to run our business, pay our business expenses, and make sure our subcontractors are paid on time. That’s time and money savings that get passed on to you. Don’t you want your site faster and cheaper?
3. We will no longer have to make estimates based on vague criteria from clients (because many folks aren’t experienced enough in this field to clearly express their needs from the beginning). This leads to surprise invoices for customers, and nobody enjoys that.
4. We bill like attorneys; even for time for communication. Now, there’s no more remembering to track time for every little detail, no matter how minor the activity. This means we spend more time working on your site, and less time doing administrative work. Your projects get done faster and more efficiently for the same price.
5. We can take all the time we need to track down the best third party content, such as stock photography or plug-ins without blowing through your estimate. Do you really want to pay someone by the hour to browse the web?
6. We have the time and money to do everything we need to do to create an outstanding website for our customers.
New customers will continue to get a site that:
- looks fantastic
- loads fast
- is great for search engines (SEO)
- has quality content (text and images)
- is designed for your site visitors (usability and user experience/UX)
- reflects your organization (branding)
- looks and works great on most devices that can view web pages (cross-platform)
- well-tested for Quality Assurance (QA)
- made for people of all abilities and disabilities to use (accessible, Section 508, & ADA compliant)
This pricing ensures that we have ALL the time and money we need to make a site PERFECT!
This also provides us with enough time and money to teach our customers to use their site, if you plan to update it yourself and/or market it yourself.
New customers/New Websites/Website Redesigns: for new websites and website redesigns, new customers will be billed a flat rate of $5,000 per website, with the possibility of a price increase depending on the scope of your project. Half up front, of course. Contracts will be used.
Other Web Services Pricing
We do not bill by the hour, per se. We bill by the minute. So while we have an hourly rate, if we only do 15 minutes of work, you are only billed for 15 minutes of work.
Website Reviews- $199
Website Maintenance – $125/hr
Email Newsletter Management – $125/hr
Training – $125/hr
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – $125/hr
Graphic Design (print ads, web banners, etc) – $125/hr
Logo Design – $999 (3 concepts, up to 3 changes once 1 concept is chosen, price increases if more concepts/iterations are requested)
Social Networking – $125/hr
Site Copy (site text) – $125/hr
PSD to HTML – $125/hr
Consulting – $125/hr
Website Maintenance – $125/hr
Need a web service not listed? Contact us!