Your First Web Site
Feeling a little nervous? Relax…we’ve got it covered.
Not sure what to expect? Well here’s how the process works…
- Free initial consultation to discuss your project.
- You receive a written estimate.
- We both sign our contract and you send us half of the estimate.
- We send you a list of information we need to make the site. (This is not optional. Without the information, there is no site.)
- If you lack a domain, domain email, hosting, and so on, we assist with that process.
- You send us the information we need to create a site (logos, images, text) and/or we create imagery for your site. We need your information first because we build the layout around that.
- We create mockups (rough drafts) for you to choose from. This is often the longest part of the process, unless you choose a template website package.
- We may request more information for your web site.
- Once we settle on a design and layout, we begin creating all other pages for your site using that design and layout.
- Site is done!
- After we’ve obtained written final approval from you upon completing the site, we submit your site to search engines (if applicable). We always send out new sitemaps to search engines for any site, whether new or redesigned.
- We provide information to you to begin advertising your site (if you prefer to do it yourself).
- Website promotion and SEO are available for your site.
- Ongoing maintenance is available for your website.
- Too busy to remember monthly or weekly updates? No problem! We have a reminder service for you. Just let us know if you need it.