Do you have an existing site that is just not doing what you want? You’re not attracting customers? Or, you have good traffic but not enough leads or sales? Are you just not happy with it and not sure why? Perhaps you’re just wondering if it could be better than it is?
Have a web veteran, with 14 years experience designing and promoting websites, and 18 years working in the Internet industry, examine your site.
I will examine:
- Design and layout
- Will site visitors do what you want them to do?
- Can site visitors do what they want to do?
- Is the site professional looking?
- Does the site generate a sense of trust?
- Is the design dated or does it look like it matches current web design trends?
- SEO issues
- Your site code
- Site/page load times
- The site from a perspective of what you are trying to achieve
- The site from a perspective of your target demographics
- The site on various devices (such as iPad and smartphone)
- Your site in various browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer versions 7, 8, and 9)
- Your Social Networking pages (if you have any that are obviously linked on your site)
- Twitter page