Promoting Your Site Through Search Engines
All websites created by GeekArtist Web Solutions have HTML already optimized for search engines.
But properly structured HTML, page names, keyword rich content, and internal linking isn’t quite enough. Gone are the days of swapping links, links exchanges, and link farms. Google doesn’t like those and you will get dinged if you attempt them.
More than anything, what will help you are
- getting quality links from high ranking websites (such as Facebook or the Better Business Bureau)
- quality, well-written content crafted for both search engines AND your site visitors
- lots of content on the subject or subjects related to your business or organization
- keeping your content updated and fresh.
We can also take other steps to drive traffic to your site, such as assistance with social networking.
SEO pricing depends entirely upon your needs and budget. Any website created by GeekArtist Web Solutions is already created with HTML optimized for search engines.
SEO Website Design and Development
All websites made by GeekArtist get:
- Search Engine and Directory Submission
- Sitemaps submitted to Google, Bing, Yahoo, & Ask
- Customized Error (404) pages to slow customer bounces
- On-site Search
- Submission to Google & Yahoo Local Business
- Submission to InsiderPages.com, Yelp.com, Local.com, & any other relevant directories and review sites
- Keyword research and submission to any relevant sites to improve ranking for those keywords
- Recommendations to improve keywords on your site
- Site pages renamed to improve SEO (for example, instead of services.html it would be web_design_services.html)
- Redirects to from old page names to new ones to prevent page errors that result in customers leaving the site.