Do you have an existing site that is just not doing what you want? You’re not attracting customers? Or, you have good traffic but not enough leads or sales? Are you just not happy with it and not sure why? Perhaps you’re just wondering if it could be better than it is?
Have a web veteran, with 14 years experience designing and promoting websites, and 18 years working in the Internet industry, examine your site.
I will examine:
- Design and layout
- Will site visitors do what you want them to do?
- Can site visitors do what they want to do?
- Is the site professional looking?
- Does the site generate a sense of trust?
- Is the design dated or does it look like it matches current web design trends?
- SEO issues
- Your site code
- Site/page load times
- The site from a perspective of what you are trying to achieve
- The site from a perspective of your target demographics
- The site on various devices (such as iPad and smartphone)
- Your site in various browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer versions 7, 8, and 9)
- Your Social Networking pages (if you have any that are obviously linked on your site)
- Twitter page
- Google+ page
This is a NO OBLIGATION review. You can take our report and fix it yourself or hire someone else to fix it.
If you hire us fix your site, we will credit the review cost to your deposit.
The cost? $199 per website. That’s it.
You can expect a report within 5 business days of your order. Your report will be a full color report, with screenshots and notes regarding any problems found. I will address both technical and non-technical issues.
Get Feedback on Your Project From an Experienced Professional
GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC is available to answer questions you may have on a variety of subjects.
Have questions about buying domains? E-commerce? Web marketing? Not sure what content management system best meets your needs? Looking to hire an in-house web designer or someone for a technical position and not sure what skill set they should have?
Have a project that needs someone with our background to provide input? Or maybe you just need someone on hand you can direct questions to periodically?
Perhaps you have a website and aren’t sure if it is the best it can be. We also offer a website review/critique and provide a detailed report with action items to improve your site. This is a no-obligation report that you can pass to your design and development person or team, or use to work on your site yourself.
Contact us and let’s talk; we are available for consulting. Or, check out the blog where you may also find answers to your questions.